Bhokaali basically is more like a slang, and means something of huge magnitude. Something that can be in a way terrifying, not big, but huge, not necessarily in size.
The lines 'hai bahut bhokali, na kabhi ho khali' means 'it's huge, never gets emptied', other than that 'bahut badi' would do for huge, it's the larger-than-life magnitude of something that is being expressed with the word bhokali.
The word comes from Bhokaal or Bhokal, also the name of a famous comic book character.
More Meanings, Translations from Gangs of Wasseypur:
- Teri Keh ke Lunga Meaning
- Womaniya Meaning
- Gangs of Wasseypur Shayari Meaning
- Jiya ho Bihar ke Lala Lyrics Translation
- Ik Bagal mein Chand Hoga Lyrics Translation
- O Womaniya Lyrics Translation
- Teri Keh ke Lunga Lyrics Translation
- Aaj dil manmauji Lyrics Translation
- Bhoos ke dher mein Lyrics Translation
- Humni ke chhodi ke nagariya ae baba Lyrics Translation