The slang, in original, implies explicitness, but does not have the words exactly. Lena, which literally means to take, is many times used as a slang, for g***d lena, literally to take someone's a**, that is, to f*** someone in the a**.
However, the words teri keh ke lunga literally just mean "I'll tell you and take yours". It doesn't explicitly mention the object. But the complete meaning here would be something like "I'll tell you, and then I'll f*** you in the a**."
Of course, the meaning again here is not literal, and isn't really about anything sexual, but it's just about making someone lose their honor, dignity, and 'keh ke', which means 'after telling', expresses a challenge, that the person addressed won't be able to do anything about it.
For the complete translated lyrics of the Gangs of Wasseypur song with similar title, see THIS POST.
More Meanings, Translations from Gangs of Wasseypur:
- Bhokali Meaning
- Womaniya Meaning
- Gangs of Wasseypur Shayari Meaning
- Jiya ho Bihar ke Lala Lyrics Translation
- Ik Bagal mein Chand Hoga Lyrics Translation
- O Womaniya Lyrics Translation
- Aaj dil manmauji Lyrics Translation
- Bhoos ke dher mein Lyrics Translation
- Humni ke chhodi ke nagariya ae baba Lyrics Translation